Top Down Operator Precedence...

  • santini.alberto
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2008
      Maybe I am a bit out of topic, but the subject is the foundation of
      JSlint. :)

      Reading "Top Down Operator Precedence" paper [1] and trying to use his
      demonstration [2], it seems it is not defined the function
      "Object.create", described in "Prototypal Inheritance" paper [3].

      I was wondering if you could add the code in parse.js.

      A very little example would help too:

      var my_parse = make_parse();
      var source = "var a = 1;";
      var ast = my_parse(source); // ast contains the abstract syntax tree
      JSON.stringify(ast);

      stringify gives an internalError (too much recursion) using the
      firebug console. What have been I missing?

      Regards,
      Alberto

      [1] http://javascript.crockford.com/tdop/tdop.html
      [2] http://javascript.crockford.com/tdop/index.html