Re: [jslint] Tabs vs Spaces question

  • Jakob Kruse
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 2, 2013
      What I mean is that it did not support using two or more tab characters to represent one level of indentation. One level, back then, had to be exactly one tab character or exactly four space characters. I was one of the people that asked for an option to allow any number of space characters.

      /Jakob

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 2, 2013
        Please see my post of Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:01 pm

        Harry.