Re: parseInt "Missing radix parameter" warning message

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2013
      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <rpeyser47@...> wrote:

      > Having just gotten bitten by this and not realizing the implications, could we have the message:
      >
      > Missing radix parameter.
      >
      > changed to something more alarming like:
      >
      > Missing radix parameter: LEADING ZEROS WILL BE TREATED AS OCTAL!
      >
      > note: maybe 8 exclamation points would be appropriate here

      Perhaps there should be a general warning attached to every warning:

      If you ignore JSLint's advice, you may get bitten.
    • benquarmby
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2013
        This is not official, so your mileage may vary, but there is a project to provide some background for JSLint's rules -
        http://jslinterrors.com/

        Although DC is right... you should have followed JSLint's advice either way :P