Re: es5

  • benquarmby
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
      Understandable requirement.

      I guess the authors of the Visual Studio plugin (which we use in our dev workflow) will need to figure out another way to run JSLint. It currently uses WSH.

      > JSLint now requires an ECMAScript Fifth Edition engine to run. It will continue to evaluate programs written for ES3 or ES5.

    • Luke Page
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 21, 2013
        The vs 2008 plugin uses wsh but I wrote the plugins for 2010 and 2012 and
        those use v8 wrapped in c#.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 22, 2013
          Awesome. Our shop has just upgraded to 2012, so it looks like its business as usual :)