Allowance of new HTML5 tags

  • Matthew Potter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013
      I’ve run into an error that is a bit strange to see. The <summary> tag is not allowed as it is unrecognized however the <details> tag is allowed. I’ve updated my own copy of JSLint and Brackets (Addition at line 828: “summary: {parent: ' details '},”) but this would be a great addition to the project too now that Chrome and Safari both support it. Although Safari still doesn’t have it within their official documentation, it does use the same method that Chrome does.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2013
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Potter <mdpotter@...> wrote:

        > I've run into an error that is a bit strange to see. The <summary> tag is not allowed as it is unrecognized however the <details> tag is allowed. I've updated my own copy of JSLint and Brackets (Addition at line 828: "summary: {parent: ' details '},") but this would be a great addition to the project too now that Chrome and Safari both support it. Although Safari still doesn't have it within their official documentation, it does use the same method that Chrome does.

        Thanks. Please try it now.