Dashboard widgets

  • Michael Newton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2008
      Any chance of an option for Apple Dashboard widget code? AFAIK the
      only extra addition to the global namespace is the 'widget' object,
      but these objects and functions are added as globals by various hidden
      and obscured external files:

      AppleAnimator
      AppleButton
      AppleGlassButton
      AppleInfoButton
      AppleScrollArea
      AppleScrollbar
      AppleSlider

      getLocalizedString()
      createInstancePreferenceKey()
      getElementHeight()
      getElementWidth()
      getElementSize()
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2008
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Newton" <mnewton32@...> wrote:

        > Any chance of an option for Apple Dashboard widget code?

        If you can obtain a definitive list of globals, I will add it.