Re: Mixed single and double quotes

  • benquarmby
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3 2:34 PM
      That sounds like good advice. Like you say though, difficult to verify. Would you analyze the contents of the string, or the subject of the assignment? Something else?

      Without a reliable way to verify the intention of a string, applying the same advice you give for tabs vs. spaces seems preferable - Pick one and use it consistently.

      That advice would also prevent cowboy developers from creatively misinterpreting the difference between internal and external.