Re: jslint feedback - coding style issues

  • archie172
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2012

      > I recommend that you accept JSLint's advice.

      Thanks for the recommendation :-)

      Not sure what you're saying though...

      Are you saying "It's not a coding style issue" or are you saying "Everyone should accept my idea of coding style and if they don't then too bad" ?

      -Archie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2012
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "douglascrockford" <douglas@> wrote:

        > > I recommend that you accept JSLint's advice.

        > Thanks for the recommendation :-)

        > Not sure what you're saying though...

        > Are you saying "It's not a coding style issue" or are you saying "Everyone should accept my idea of coding style and if they don't then too bad" ?

        I am saying that I recommend that you accept JSLint's advice. If you have evidence that your "style" results in a significantly reduced error rate, then I will modify JSLint.