Re: jslint feedback - coding style issues

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2012
      I recommend that you accept JSLint's advice.
    • archie172
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2012

        > I recommend that you accept JSLint's advice.

        Thanks for the recommendation :-)

        Not sure what you're saying though...

        Are you saying "It's not a coding style issue" or are you saying "Everyone should accept my idea of coding style and if they don't then too bad" ?

        -Archie
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2012
          --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "douglascrockford" <douglas@> wrote:

          > > I recommend that you accept JSLint's advice.

          > Thanks for the recommendation :-)

          > Not sure what you're saying though...

          > Are you saying "It's not a coding style issue" or are you saying "Everyone should accept my idea of coding style and if they don't then too bad" ?

          I am saying that I recommend that you accept JSLint's advice. If you have evidence that your "style" results in a significantly reduced error rate, then I will modify JSLint.