Re: option.stupid

  • benquarmby
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 20, 2012
      Doug,

      I don't have a problem with this option, but I would like to suggest a stricter implementation of it's behavior.

      Instead of broadly catching the substring "Sync", limit it to catch functions that *end* with "Sync", since all blocking Node methods appear use this convention.

      Matching the end will also stop it catching false positives. For example, the completion event handler for an asynchronous synchronize action, i.e. "onGroupSyncComplete".

      Hope you agree.