Re: [jslint] test

  • Luke Page
    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2012
      Disclaimer: I am no fan of Microsoft. but...

      The page looks bad on IE9 because the #JSLINT_ ID selector is not
      being interpreted right (something to do with the trailing underscore). It
      is not being interpreted right because IE9 is using Quirks mode.

      I think it is using quirks mode because you are missing a doctype. I don't
      think its fair to blame IE for trying to guess what flavour of HTML you are
      using when it is unspecified in the pages HTML...