Re: test

    Message 1 of 6 , May 10, 2012
      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "Merlin" <g7awz@...> wrote:

      > I note that you have removed the "Assume a Yahoo! Widget" option from the UI.
      >
      > I am not unduly bothered by that, but hope that you will leave that option and associated code in JSLint itself so that those (few?) of us who are still building Yahoo! Widgets will not be denied the use of JSLint.

      Yahoo itself is not longer supporting widgets, so I don't think I need to support them too. You can use option.predef or /*globals*/ to specify the widget api.

      /*global alert: true, animator: true, appleScript: true, beep: true, bytesToUIString: true, Canvas: true, chooseColor: true, chooseFile: true, chooseFolder: true, closeWidget: true, COM: true, convertPathToHFS: true, convertPathToPlatform: true, CustomAnimation: true, escape: true, FadeAnimation: true, filesystem: true, Flash: true, focusWidget: true, form: true, FormField: true, Frame: true, HotKey: true, Image: true, include: true, isApplicationRunning: true, iTunes: true, konfabulatorVersion: true, log: true, md5: true, MenuItem: true, MoveAnimation: true, openURL: true, play: true, Point: true, popupMenu: true, preferenceGroups: true, preferences: true, print: true, prompt: true, random: true, Rectangle: true, reloadWidget: true, ResizeAnimation: true, resolvePath: true, resumeUpdates: true, RotateAnimation: true, runCommand: true, runCommandInBg: true, saveAs: true, savePreferences: true, screen: true, ScrollBar: true, showWidgetPreferences: true, sleep: true, speak: true, Style: true, suppressUpdates: true, system: true, tellWidget: true, Text: true, TextArea: true, Timer: true, unescape: true, updateNow: true, URL: true, Web: true, widget: true, Window: true, XMLDOM: true, XMLHttpRequest: true, yahooCheckLogin: true, yahooLogin: true, yahooLogout: true */
    • Kirk Cerny
      Message 2 of 6 , May 10, 2012
        Thanks.
        This looks good.

        Kirk Cerny

      • Luke Page
        Message 3 of 6 , May 10, 2012
          Disclaimer: I am no fan of Microsoft. but...

          The page looks bad on IE9 because the #JSLINT_ ID selector is not
          being interpreted right (something to do with the trailing underscore). It
          is not being interpreted right because IE9 is using Quirks mode.

          I think it is using quirks mode because you are missing a doctype. I don't
          think its fair to blame IE for trying to guess what flavour of HTML you are
          using when it is unspecified in the pages HTML...