Re: jslint bug in jboss developer studio

  • sandyhead25
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2012
      This does not appear to be a JSLint bug. It appears to be a bug with some level of application integration. I believe that would make it a JSLex problem.

      In order for it to be a JSLint bug there would have to be faulty output or the application would typically have to fail on each and every request due a terminal syntax error on parsing.

      Austin