jslint bug in jboss developer studio

  • Štefan Bunčiak
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18 7:20 AM
      Greetings!

      I'm Red Hat's JBDS QE and found a bug in the JSLint integration. The
      issue is filed here: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBDS-2062
      Are you able to provide a patch?

      --
      Stefan Bunciak
      JBDS Quality Assurancesbunciak@...

    • sandyhead25
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19 8:31 AM
        This does not appear to be a JSLint bug. It appears to be a bug with some level of application integration. I believe that would make it a JSLex problem.

        In order for it to be a JSLint bug there would have to be faulty output or the application would typically have to fail on each and every request due a terminal syntax error on parsing.

        Austin