[jslint] Re: Lines numbers in error report seem to be off in latest version

  • mariana.schiff
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 4, 2012
      I modified the wsh.js code to, basically, put "the fix" back in.

      Replace the line

      source = file.ReadAll();

      with the following:

      source = File.ReadAll()
      .replace(/\r\n/g, '\n')
      .replace(/\r/g, '\n')
      .split('\n');

      I hope it makes sense. It works well for us.

      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "cse_html_validator" <alhome@...> wrote:

      > --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Sean Kelly <home@> wrote:
      > >
      > > You might look at node.js This has become my "go to" solution for running
      > > JavaScript locally.
      >
      > Thanks. I looked at it briefly, but I need an equivalent replacement for the code I posted in "Is there a node.js equivalent for wsh.js?". If I can get that, then I may switch, especially if it's faster or lighter weight than using WSH (which I suspect it is).

    • Sean Kelly
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 4, 2012
        OK, I updated the page, let me know if it looks right.

        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 4, 2012
          Looks great (I had misspelled 'file').

          Thanks for the credit,

          Mariana