greasemonkey

  • bartman1c
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2012
      I edit a greasemonkey script and I get this error now

      Error:
      Problem at line 373 character 19: Missing 'new'.
      GM_xmlhttpRequest({
      Problem at line 415 character 23: Missing 'new'.
      GM_xmlhttpRequest({

      I understand why jslint is giving this error, and I know greasemonkey is not widely used but maybe you can add an option like "assume greasemonkey".

      The command list is here

      http://wiki.greasespot.net/Greasemonkey_Manual:API

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 2012
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "bartman1c" <bartman1c@...> wrote:

        > I edit a greasemonkey script and I get this error now
        >
        > Error:
        > Problem at line 373 character 19: Missing 'new'.
        > GM_xmlhttpRequest({
        > Problem at line 415 character 23: Missing 'new'.
        > GM_xmlhttpRequest({

        Use the Tolerate uncapitalized constructors option.