Re: [jslint] Tolerate uncapitalized constructors

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2012
      hmmmm, that's strange. Its working now, and I can not reproduce by going back to the original version of the code that failed. Must have been something weird in the jslint options comment I was using earlier. The comment did not filter out the warnings, and trying to override using the checkboxes did not help either. Weird, because other options specified in the comment were working.