option.confusion

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2012
      Last year I experimented with type inference in JSLint. I was not satisfied with the results of the experiment, so I am pulling all of that code out. JSLint will no longer recognize the 'confusion' option. It will continue to allow and ignore type information in /*properties*/ directives for some transition time.

      I may attempt another inference experiment in the future.