Re: [jslint] script tag 'type' attribute

  • Andy Stevens
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 16, 2008
      If you're writing an HTML & javascript based application for Adobe
      AIR, type="application/x-shockwave-flash" is also a valid value (when
      linking in a .swf compiled actionscript library), in which case the
      attribute *is* necessary...
      An option to disable the check sounds useful to me.

      Andy.

      --
      http://pseudoq.sourceforge.net/ Open source java sudoku application