Re: Is it safe to use JSMin to minify css?

  • sandyhead25
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2011
      Jerome,

      Native JSMin does not support CSS. My custom fork of JSMin fully supports CSS and provides semicolon insertion for JavaScript minification. You can find my custom fork at two following locations:

      * http://prettydiff.com/fulljsmin.js
      * https://github.com/austincheney/Pretty-Diff/blob/master/fulljsmin.js

      You can test it at: http://prettydiff.com/?m=minify

      Austin