Re: [jslint] Complexity

  • Tom Worster
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2011
      On 12/5/11 4:32 PM, "douglascrockford" <douglas@...> wrote:

      >Is the Complexity metric in the Function Report benefiting anyone?

      This is the first I've heard of it so it's not been benefiting me.
    • Simon Kenyon Shepard
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 6, 2011
        i've been using to identify methods for re-factor on a large legacy
        codebase.

        --
        "We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams"

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 22, 2011
          I removed the Complexity score from the function report.
          I didn't find it to be meaningful.