Re: Complexity

  • Merlin
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2011
      I doubt it. It does not seem to match up with my feelings about a function.

      > Is the Complexity metric in the Function Report benefiting anyone?

    • Tom Worster
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 6, 2011
        On 12/5/11 4:32 PM, "douglascrockford" <douglas@...> wrote:

        >Is the Complexity metric in the Function Report benefiting anyone?

        This is the first I've heard of it so it's not been benefiting me.
      • Simon Kenyon Shepard
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 6, 2011
          i've been using to identify methods for re-factor on a large legacy
          codebase.

          --
          "We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams"

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 22, 2011
            I removed the Complexity score from the function report.
            I didn't find it to be meaningful.