Complexity

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2011
      Is the Complexity metric in the Function Report benefiting anyone?
    • Merlin
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2011
        I doubt it. It does not seem to match up with my feelings about a function.

        > Is the Complexity metric in the Function Report benefiting anyone?

      • Tom Worster
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 6, 2011
          On 12/5/11 4:32 PM, "douglascrockford" <douglas@...> wrote:

          >Is the Complexity metric in the Function Report benefiting anyone?

          This is the first I've heard of it so it's not been benefiting me.
        • Simon Kenyon Shepard
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 6, 2011
            i've been using to identify methods for re-factor on a large legacy
            codebase.

            --
            "We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams"

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 22, 2011
              I removed the Complexity score from the function report.
              I didn't find it to be meaningful.