Minor bug(s) in reporting

  • sandyhead25
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      I am attempting to write a automatic semicolon insertion mechanism into my custom fork of Frank Marcia's JavaScript port jsmin when I encountered some strange behavior in JSLint's bug reports.

      A code sample to reproduce the errors can be found at:

      http://prettydiff.com/jslint-sample.txt

      The errors that are reported are valid errors, but look at the quantity of the first error. It is reported 5 times because there are 5 conditions in the code sample. This is wrong, because the error is on the erroneous semicolon, and there is only one of those. This first error should only be reported once and not 5 times.

      Thanks,
      Austin