Many Vars

  • James
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2011
      Maybe I'm missing something. When I enable "Tolerate many var statements per function" I still get errors for failing to have just one var at the top of the function. Or am I just using the wrong option to disable this check?

      Thanks,
      Jacob
    • Luke Page
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2011
        Is it vars in a for loop initializer? If so jslint always rejects these.
        Otherwise please provide an example.