Re: [jslint] JSLint indentation rules (in plain text)

  • Erik Eckhardt
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2011
      Unfortunately, due to the limitations of HTML and this email list, your
      indents have been lost and we don't know what you're pointing out.

      Try replacing the spaces with periods. You could also try pasting in a
      non-breaking space but that is risky... maybe two versions could work.

    • Doc Emmett Splendid
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2011
        I just use pastie or similar, even within the same company:
        http://pastie.org/

        (and now... I'm hungry for a pastie)