Re: Indentation Error

  • Merlin
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2011
      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "m_blasz" <blasz_2000@...> wrote:

      > Any reference/reason to why it's no longer correct? I've seen it used in other languages.

      The basic idea is to indent continuation lines so that they are recognised as such.

      The standard indentation in JSLint is (by default) four spaces (set in the indent option).

      The style rules are (out)dated.

      JSLint is a continuously evolving program - sometimes the documentation lags a little.

      Most changes (and bugs) are reported or discussed on this newsgroup.