[jslint] Re: JSLint errors wiki?

  • paulcrowder1979
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 30, 2011
      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Luke Page <luke.a.page@...> wrote:

      > Visual studio often pretends there is whitespace to make editing easier and
      > then inserts the whitespace when you type the first character.
      >
      > However like most other editors it does appear sometimes. I'm sure that
      > there is either an option to trim at save or an extension that does it...

      At my company we have hundreds of thousands of lines of JavaScript, all of which get validated at some point using JSLint. There's no way I'm going to fix up all those files as well as modify the settings and/or extensions on 100+ developer machines just so we can enforce a rule that has absolutely zero effect on the end result.