jslint options control comment parsing problem

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 3:37 PM
      I am having a problem with the latest version of JSLint. Environment:
      Windows XP Pro SP4; FF5.0; jslint.com Edition 2011-08-05

      I am getting:
      Problem at line 15 character 49: Unexpected '50'.

      /*jslint browser: true, plusplus: true, maxerr: 50, indent: 4 */

      Problem at line 15 character 49: Stopping. (2% scanned).
      That comment is a direct copy and paste from the sample generated by the
      website. Did the parsing change, but the generation code on jslint.com
      not get updated?