add more options for indent: false/true

  • bartman1c
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      I use a specific indentation that is incompatible with jslint but I really love the "white" option, so I suggest this for people that is in the same situation.

      "white" would be in charge of spaces between code but not indentation, "indent" would be in charge of indentation only.

      these options would be added to the existing "indent" parameter:

      (number):
      the indentation check will be done with the specified number(as it is now)

      (default)/true/not specified:
      the indentation check will be done (as it is now)

      false:
      don't check for indentation but keep checking white spaces unless "white" is true