CSS3 properties

  • Mark Volkmann
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2011
      Is there any plan to allow .css files that contain CSS3 properties
      like border-radius to pass jslint?

      --
      R. Mark Volkmann
      Object Computing, Inc.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2011
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Mark Volkmann <r.mark.volkmann@...> wrote:

        > Is there any plan to allow .css files that contain CSS3 properties
        > like border-radius to pass jslint?

        I have been adding them as people request them.
      • Mark Volkmann
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 18, 2011
          On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 8:31 AM, Douglas Crockford <douglas@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Mark Volkmann <r.mark.volkmann@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Is there any plan to allow .css files that contain CSS3 properties
          > > like border-radius to pass jslint?
          >
          > I have been adding them as people request them.

          Great! Can you add "border-radius"?

          Is there a way to declare additional ones as acceptable before you add them?
          For example, something like this at the top of a .css file:

          /*properties border-radius: true */

          --
          R. Mark Volkmann
          Object Computing, Inc.