Re: [jslint] Re: Assume dojo ?

  • Jérôme DESPATIS
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2011
      All functions are in dojo, dijit or dojox
      (dojo.query, dijit.findWidgets etc...)

      But even by settings those 3 globals for dojo, some type confusion will
      still appear, like this one:

      > Problem at line 4 character 36: Type confusion: function and '[': array.
      >
      > djTagonomyStore.fetch({'sort': [{'attribute': "tag"}], 'query': {'type':

      for

      > ------------- JS code -----------------
      >
      > /*global djTagonomyStore */
      > function djTagonomyInit() {
      > "use strict";
      > djTagonomyStore.fetch({'sort': [{'attribute': "tag"}], 'query':
      > {'type': "proposal"}, 'onComplete': function (items, request) {
      > }});
      > }

      The fact is dojo uses several words that JSLint considers to be attached
      to a specific type

      --
      Jérôme Despatis
      jerome@...