Re: Assume dojo ?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2011
      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Jérôme DESPATIS <jerome@...> wrote:
      > Is there a chance to see a new option "Assume dojo", as we can already
      > see for node.js, Rhino... ?
      >
      > This option could define custom /*properties */ etc...

      Do you have a complete specification Dojo's globals?
    • Jérôme DESPATIS
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2011
        All functions are in dojo, dijit or dojox
        (dojo.query, dijit.findWidgets etc...)

        But even by settings those 3 globals for dojo, some type confusion will
        still appear, like this one:

        > Problem at line 4 character 36: Type confusion: function and '[': array.
        >
        > djTagonomyStore.fetch({'sort': [{'attribute': "tag"}], 'query': {'type':

        for

        > ------------- JS code -----------------
        >
        > /*global djTagonomyStore */
        > function djTagonomyInit() {
        > "use strict";
        > djTagonomyStore.fetch({'sort': [{'attribute': "tag"}], 'query':
        > {'type': "proposal"}, 'onComplete': function (items, request) {
        > }});
        > }

        The fact is dojo uses several words that JSLint considers to be attached
        to a specific type

        --
        Jérôme Despatis
        jerome@...