Assume dojo ?

  • Jérôme DESPATIS
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2011
      Hello

      Is there a chance to see a new option "Assume dojo", as we can already
      see for node.js, Rhino... ?

      This option could define custom /*properties */ etc...

      Thanks

      --
      Jérôme Despatis
      jerome@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 13, 2011
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Jérôme DESPATIS <jerome@...> wrote:
        > Is there a chance to see a new option "Assume dojo", as we can already
        > see for node.js, Rhino... ?
        >
        > This option could define custom /*properties */ etc...

        Do you have a complete specification Dojo's globals?
      • Jérôme DESPATIS
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13, 2011
          All functions are in dojo, dijit or dojox
          (dojo.query, dijit.findWidgets etc...)

          But even by settings those 3 globals for dojo, some type confusion will
          still appear, like this one:

          > Problem at line 4 character 36: Type confusion: function and '[': array.
          >
          > djTagonomyStore.fetch({'sort': [{'attribute': "tag"}], 'query': {'type':

          for

          > ------------- JS code -----------------
          >
          > /*global djTagonomyStore */
          > function djTagonomyInit() {
          > "use strict";
          > djTagonomyStore.fetch({'sort': [{'attribute': "tag"}], 'query':
          > {'type': "proposal"}, 'onComplete': function (items, request) {
          > }});
          > }

          The fact is dojo uses several words that JSLint considers to be attached
          to a specific type