ADsafe approved url - what form does it take?

  • wildboar17
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2011
      //code:

      html markup required by the widget
      <script>
      ADSAFE.id("WIDGETNAME_");
      </script>
      <script src="easy.js"></script>
      <script>
      ADSAFE.go("WIDGETNAME_", function (dom, lib) {
      "use strict";
      });
      </script>

      //endCode

      /*jslint browser: true, white: true, safe: true, adsafe: true, fragment: true, maxerr: 50, indent: 4 */

      // Error:
      Problem at line 6 character 22: ADsafe unapproved script source.
      <script src="easy.js"></script>
      -------------

      I've tried a variety of forms for the source url without success. Any help appreciated.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2011
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "wildboar17" <leon.wildboar@...> wrote:

        > //code:

        > html markup required by the widget
        > <script>
        > ADSAFE.id("WIDGETNAME_");
        > </script>
        > <script src="easy.js"></script>
        > <script>
        > ADSAFE.go("WIDGETNAME_", function (dom, lib) {
        > "use strict";
        > });
        > </script>
        >
        > //endCode

        > /*jslint browser: true, white: true, safe: true, adsafe: true, fragment: true, maxerr: 50, indent: 4 */
        >
        > // Error:
        > Problem at line 6 character 22: ADsafe unapproved script source.
        > <script src="easy.js"></script>
        > -------------
        >
        > I've tried a variety of forms for the source url without success. Any help appreciated.

        During development, you can use the test url.

        <script src="test"></script>

        In deployment, you provide an array of approved url strings as
        option.approved. All src urls must exactly match one of the
        strings in option.approved.
      • wildboar17
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2011

          > --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "wildboar17" <leon.wildboar@> wrote:
          > >
          > > //code:

          > > html markup required by the widget
          > > <script>
          > > ADSAFE.id("WIDGETNAME_");
          > > </script>
          > > <script src="easy.js"></script>
          > > <script>
          > > ADSAFE.go("WIDGETNAME_", function (dom, lib) {
          > > "use strict";
          > > });
          > > </script>
          > >
          > > //endCode

          > > /*jslint browser: true, white: true, safe: true, adsafe: true, fragment: true, maxerr: 50, indent: 4 */
          > >
          > > // Error:
          > > Problem at line 6 character 22: ADsafe unapproved script source.
          > > <script src="easy.js"></script>
          > >
          > > I've tried a variety of forms for the source url without success. Any help appreciated.
          >

          > During development, you can use the test url.
          >
          > <script src="test"></script>
          >
          > In deployment, you provide an array of approved url strings as
          > option.approved. All src urls must exactly match one of the
          > strings in option.approved.

          Thank you.