[jslint] Re: Tolerate

  • Zhami
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 11, 2011
      I concur with the call for backwards compatibility. I also concur with not having a generic keyword (e.g. "/*options"). And I concur that versioning can be quite sensible. All together allows for easy and understandable migration forward for extant code, especially large code bases existing in versioning management repositories).