Re: [jslint] Re: Error in reports but JSLINT.errors is empty

  • Jérôme DESPATIS
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2011
      I've tried undef: true/false
      and unparam: true/false

      The only setting that seems to let show unused variables is unparam:
      false, which seems to be the default
      (I'm using the very last version from github)

      And in that case this error is reported in JSLINT.report(), but
      JSLINT.errors is an empty array, the latter should give more information
      on this unused variable, no ?

      Thanks

      --
      Jérôme Despatis