Re: Error in reports but JSLINT.errors is empty

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2011
      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Jérôme DESPATIS <jerome@...> wrote:
      > I've just noticed a slight problem, in some code, there is an unused
      > variable items, so JSLINT.report() gives this:

      > but at the same time JSLINT.errors is an empty array, normal ?
      >
      > The fact is I just print the report for information, I rely on
      > JSLINT.errors.length to highlight the code if one error is detected

      Depending on the state of option.undef, those warnings may be suppressed.
    • Jérôme DESPATIS
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2011
        I've tried undef: true/false
        and unparam: true/false

        The only setting that seems to let show unused variables is unparam:
        false, which seems to be the default
        (I'm using the very last version from github)

        And in that case this error is reported in JSLINT.report(), but
        JSLINT.errors is an empty array, the latter should give more information
        on this unused variable, no ?

        Thanks

        --
        Jérôme Despatis