Complexity

    Message 1 of 6 , May 16, 2011
      I have added a complexity measure to the function report. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclomatic_complexity

      This is an experimental feature. I am not convinced yet of its usefulness, so it may be removed without notice.
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2011
        Is the Complexity metric in the Function Report benefiting anyone?
      • Merlin
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2011
          I doubt it. It does not seem to match up with my feelings about a function.

          > Is the Complexity metric in the Function Report benefiting anyone?

        • Tom Worster
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 6, 2011
            On 12/5/11 4:32 PM, "douglascrockford" <douglas@...> wrote:

            >Is the Complexity metric in the Function Report benefiting anyone?

            This is the first I've heard of it so it's not been benefiting me.
          • Simon Kenyon Shepard
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 6, 2011
              i've been using to identify methods for re-factor on a large legacy
              codebase.

              --
              "We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams"

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 22, 2011
                I removed the Complexity score from the function report.
                I didn't find it to be meaningful.