Re: [jslint] Re: Actual JavaScript Engine Performance

  • Jean-Charles Meyrignac
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 21, 2011
      Here are my timings, I have an old laptop with Windows 7 64-bits:

      Firefox 4.0: 0.807 seconds
      IE 9: 1.113 seconds
      Chrome: 1.867 seconds

      I guess that the rendering is slow, because the result page is large.

      JC

      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 21, 2011
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Jean-Charles Meyrignac <jcmeyrignac@...> wrote:

        > Here are my timings, I have an old laptop with Windows 7 64-bits:
        >
        > Firefox 4.0: 0.807 seconds
        > IE 9: 1.113 seconds
        > Chrome: 1.867 seconds

        That is in line with my results.

        > I guess that the rendering is slow, because the result page is large.

        Rendering is not a factor. It only measures JavaScript execution.
        Chrome executes slower.