Re: [jslint] Re: Properties display

  • Erik Eckhardt
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2011
      I'm not sure I understand this. What browser can't display a less than sign
      or, when displayed can't allow it to be copied?

      Are you talking about pasting the properties report directly into javascript
      code, with the problem where embedded script closing tags prematurely stop
      the javascript, ala:

      <script type="text/javascript">
      document.write('<script></script');
      alert('done');