Re: [jslint] Re: Properties display (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • Cheney, Edward A SSG RES USAR USARC
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2011
      Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

      > Since the report is in HTML, the only other option would be to use an entity. But that means, for some browsers, that you cannot copy the properties report into a program.

      What kind of problems are you encountering? I thought I had written a perfectly stable solution for the text output of diffs for Pretty Diff. Either there exists a test case that I am neglecting or I have a working solution that could solve this problem.

      Austin Cheney, CISSP
      http://prettydiff.com/
      Classification: UNCLASSIFIED