Re: Cannot validate ADSafe code

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2011
      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "rolfnjorjensen_tradeshift" <rnj@...> wrote:

      > We have been using an older version of JSLint ('2010-12-14') to validate code like the below. This has been going well, but when trying to upgrade to newest version ('2011-04-04'), the validation goes not so well.
      >
      > We have tried it out on the online edition, and get the same mysterious error.

      JSLint now inspects the signatures of the functions passed to .id and .go.

      So

      ADSAFE.go("APP_", function () {

      should have been

      ADSAFE.go("APP_", function (dom, lib) {

      The messaging was not very helpful and has been improved.

      I recommend always using the latest version. Sometimes researchers provide suggestions which are constantly strengthening the system.