[jslint] Re: Double Indentation

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2011

      > I'm still getting complaints about the same line.

      Are you sure? This checks out for me:

      var z,
      ````i2 = $('<div></div>')
      ````````.css({
      ````````````width: '100%',
      ````````````height: '200px'
      ````````})
      ````````.append($('<p></p>'))
      ````````.css({
      ````````````color: 'blue'
      ````````}),
      ````x,
      ````y;

      (It is terribly difficult to discuss indentation using Yahoo Groups.)
    • Erik Eckhardt
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2011
        I am incredibly sorry. I think I failed to refresh my browser after you made
        changes recently. It works perfectly now.

        Thank you for taking the time to look into this and try it out just to help
        me fix my silly head...

        Erik