Re: [jslint] option.node

  • IceBox
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2011
      Hello.

      > The node.js documentation is still a bit sketchy, so it is hard to find all of the globals. Please let me know if you find more.

      I would check "__dirname".

      For instance, assuming Node.js and Good Parts options:

      var myDir = __dirname;

      It is displayed "Unexpected dangling '_' in '__dirname'."

      I would add "exports" and "require" in the globals.

      Thanks in advance,
      Alberto
    • AJ ONeal
      Message 2 of 7 , May 19, 2011
        The `node` option should also list `exports` as a global.

        I just sent a pull request to node on the documentation.

        AJ ONeal

        Message 3 of 7 , May 20, 2011
          --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, AJ ONeal <coolaj86@...> wrote:

          > The `node` option should also list `exports` as a global.

          Thanks. Please try it now.