Re: [jslint] Re: Unused Variables

  • Morgaut Alexandre Louis Marc
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
      On 5 avr. 2011, at 07:59, Douglas Crockford wrote:
      > --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Morgaut Alexandre Louis Marc <morgaut@...> wrote:
      > > So
      > >
      > > new XMLHttpRequest('POST', '/log').send(logText);
      > >
      > > should be ok ;-)
      >
      > It works for me. What are you using?

      It works for me also
      Sorry if it looked like I meant it didn't work

      My purpose was more about a common case in libraries and frameworks where

      new AwesomeWidget();

      directly create and render a widget

      If I don't misinterpret the design guideline, they should better, be usable this way:

      new AwesomeWidget().render();