[jslint] Re: Unused Variables

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Morgaut Alexandre Louis Marc <morgaut@...> wrote:
      > So
      >
      > new XMLHttpRequest('POST', '/log').send(logText);
      >
      > should be ok ;-)

      It works for me. What are you using?
    • Morgaut Alexandre Louis Marc
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
        On 5 avr. 2011, at 07:59, Douglas Crockford wrote:
        > --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, Morgaut Alexandre Louis Marc <morgaut@...> wrote:
        > > So
        > >
        > > new XMLHttpRequest('POST', '/log').send(logText);
        > >
        > > should be ok ;-)
        >
        > It works for me. What are you using?

        It works for me also
        Sorry if it looked like I meant it didn't work

        My purpose was more about a common case in libraries and frameworks where

        new AwesomeWidget();

        directly create and render a widget

        If I don't misinterpret the design guideline, they should better, be usable this way:

        new AwesomeWidget().render();