Re: [jslint] option.node

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2011
      --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, AJ ONeal <coolaj86@...> wrote:
      > The `node` option should also include `setInterval` and `setTimeout`, as
      > they are built-in in node.

      The node.js documentation is still a bit sketchy, so it is hard to find all of the globals. Please let me know if you find more.
    • IceBox
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 5, 2011
        Hello.

        > The node.js documentation is still a bit sketchy, so it is hard to find all of the globals. Please let me know if you find more.

        I would check "__dirname".

        For instance, assuming Node.js and Good Parts options:

        var myDir = __dirname;

        It is displayed "Unexpected dangling '_' in '__dirname'."

        I would add "exports" and "require" in the globals.

        Thanks in advance,
        Alberto
      • AJ ONeal
        Message 3 of 7 , May 19, 2011
          The `node` option should also list `exports` as a global.

          I just sent a pull request to node on the documentation.

          AJ ONeal

          Message 4 of 7 , May 20, 2011
            --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, AJ ONeal <coolaj86@...> wrote:

            > The `node` option should also list `exports` as a global.

            Thanks. Please try it now.