Re: [jslint] option.node

  • AJ ONeal
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30, 2011
      The `node` option should also include `setInterval` and `setTimeout`, as
      they are built-in in node.

      AJ ONeal

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 31, 2011
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, AJ ONeal <coolaj86@...> wrote:
        > The `node` option should also include `setInterval` and `setTimeout`, as
        > they are built-in in node.

        The node.js documentation is still a bit sketchy, so it is hard to find all of the globals. Please let me know if you find more.
      • IceBox
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 5, 2011
          Hello.

          > The node.js documentation is still a bit sketchy, so it is hard to find all of the globals. Please let me know if you find more.

          I would check "__dirname".

          For instance, assuming Node.js and Good Parts options:

          var myDir = __dirname;

          It is displayed "Unexpected dangling '_' in '__dirname'."

          I would add "exports" and "require" in the globals.

          Thanks in advance,
          Alberto
        • AJ ONeal
          Message 4 of 7 , May 19, 2011
            The `node` option should also list `exports` as a global.

            I just sent a pull request to node on the documentation.

            AJ ONeal

            Message 5 of 7 , May 20, 2011
              --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, AJ ONeal <coolaj86@...> wrote:

              > The `node` option should also list `exports` as a global.

              Thanks. Please try it now.