reserved words as properties

  • IceBox
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2011
      Hello.

      I started using express, a framework for node.js.

      The following line

      app.use(express.static(__dirname + '/live'));

      gets

      Expected an identifier and instead saw 'static' (a reserved word)

      Is it a correct warning or the reserved words are fine when used as properties [1]?

      Thanks in advance,
      Alberto

      [1] https://github.com/visionmedia/express/issues/589
    • IceBox
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2011
        --- In jslint_com@yahoogroups.com, "IceBox" <albertosantini@...> wrote:

        > Is it a correct warning or the reserved words are fine when used as properties [1]?

        I read the following topic:

        It seems JSLint is right. :)

        Regards,
        Alberto